- After ordering: You will receive a personal email with an estimate about delivery time, which might vary depending on size of your order, whether it is in stock or has to be made, and whether there already are many orders before yours. If what you have ordered is in stock, it will normally be sent within 1-3 days. If it is in process or has to be made, it might take 1-3 weeks, but I do my very best to get it as soon as possible to you!
Approximate shipping times after order is ready:
Be-Ne-Lux: 1-2 business days
Europe: 3-6 business days
North America/Canada: 10-14 business days
Australia and New Zealand: 12-15 business days
Rest of the world: 12-21 days
- These shipping times might vary due to conditions outside my control.
You will receive a tracking number to follow your parcel.
- Express sending 1-3 days is possible.
- Shipping costs
- The exact shipping costs will be clear after you have chosen the selected product and visit your shopping cart. Below you can see a few samples of approximate shipping costs based on weight, for Domestic, EU and Worldwide, but all weights and destinations are welcome!
- EXPRESS SENDING is possible at a higher rate. Contact us for details.
We do have a SPECIAL SPRING OFFER: Free shipping to all orders worldwide above €250!
|0 - 2 kg
|2 - 5 kg
|5 - 10 kg
|10 - 13 kg
If an item arrives damaged: No worries! Pottery which is damaged upon arrival will be replaced as soon as possible, just take a photo of it and contact me. It will soon be on its way to you again. Fortunately due to very good packing this issue does not happen very often!
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations:
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase NB! The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is damaged upon return, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: I cannot accept returns for custom-made or personalized orders, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
Natural variations: Since all my products are handmade, each piece is unique and there might be slight differences between each one. Sometimes the bowls might be not totally round due to the high temperature they go through for strength and durability, or the glaze-nuance might vary a bit from piece to piece, and between each fire. The weight can also sometimes vary between the same kind of pieces. I can guarantee you that I always choose as similar pieces as possible within one order. But remember, these small differences in shape, color and weight is actually what creates the character and beauty, and emphasize the difference between hand made and industrial factory made products.
Care instructions All my pottery is made from very high quality stoneware clay to make sure they can easily withstand everyday use. Working many years with high-capacity restaurants, I got all assurances that they are strong and pass the needed tests. All my pottery is microwave and dishwasher safe. The pieces can be heated in the oven, but it is not recommended to bake in them on a regular basis.
Gift wrapping and packaging: Since I need to make sure the pottery you ordered arrives safe, it must have a lot of bubble-wraps surrounding it. This is the reason why it is very difficult to gift wrap your pottery. However, I am more than happy to add a handwritten message from you included with the present you bought. Please let me know in the field for messages at check out.
Restaurants: I have several years experience with making pottery and designing special pieces for high-end restaurants which are looking for unique pottery, whether it is small or very large orders. Please contact me for more information. My phone is: +31641720214 or by email: email@example.com
Questions about your order? Please contact me if you have any problems with, or questions about your order. I am always happy to help!